THE BUILDING SECTOR REPRESENTS
of all energy consumption
of all water consumption
of all greenhouse
Rapid urbanization and growth in emerging markets represent unprecedented opportunities for greener and more resilient building practices.
Optimize building performance, conserve natural resources, and reduce operating expenses
Tenant engagement recognition awards program
Create innovative tools and platforms to support resiliency and risk management projects globally
Climate change risk application and assessment for individual buildings and portfolios
Becoming the leading education resource for sustainable real estate
Sustainable Real Estate Textbook (BOOK)
Online Sustainable Real Estate Course
Create innovative tools and platforms to facilitate global collaboration on key sustainability topics, projects, and issues.
Sustainability Forum and Crowdsourcing Platform for research and sustainability projects
Help Scale Climate-Friendly Buildings
Climate change is already costing us dearly—with devastating impacts on our health, economies, and environment. The buildings that we live and work in are responsible for 40% of climate-harming carbon emissions. With ongoing urbanization and development, building emissions are a growing threat and we have little time if we are to hold global temperature rise to 1.5°C. We have the solutions to build more sustainable buildings that are healthier for the occupants inside them, and the environments they are part of and these solutions MUST scale more quickly.
By making a gift to VIBE today, you can help change our climate trajectory.
Your gift will make an immediate impact.
We are a young non-profit with bold aspirations, and every dollar donated will have an immediate and meaningful impact.
In the next year, your donations will help us to:
1. Invest in our organization, hiring key staff and management
2. Lay the analytical groundwork for building resilience tools in development which will provide specific measures to improve building resilience to unique regional risks.
3. Help us publish our Sustainable Real Estate textbook, a resource for educators and professionals to scale the understanding of building sustainability opportunities and help drive immediate action on climate change.
4. Launch our online course for sustainability in the built environment to bring the key lessons of the textbook into an on demand and classroom setting to empower the next generation of sustainable building leaders.
5. Help us publish our Climate Heroes Children’s book to help children to be empowered to make a difference in the world and help solve the climate crisis.
6. Launch our Sustainability Collaboration Forum to facilitate global collaboration on key sustainability topics, projects, challenges, and best practices.
By working through our vast networks in the educators, building professionals, developers, and trade groups, we plan to promote and distribute these powerful resources to educate thousands of students and professionals, inspire them to know that a better climate through better buildings is possible, and catalyze coordinated action to combat climate change.
Together, we are creating a thriving and more resilient planet for future generations.
VIBE was created by Verdani Partners, a leading full service sustainability and ESG consulting firm with over 20 years and 720 Million square feet of experience in sustainable real estate. Verdani's mission is to empower organizations with cost-effective strategies to create sustainable buildings and communities. Our approach is to work from within our clients’ organizations to both plan and implement their sustainability programs on an ongoing basis.
VIBE was conceived to expand upon Verdani’s research, education and collaborative engagement platforms to accelerate our collective impacts for a global resilient and sustainable future.
VIBE's vision is for a carbon positive,
healthier, and resilient built environment.